Creative Concept Developer
- Tilburg & online
You have an eye for the experience of events. From the moment people walk in the door, until they leave: you are the one making sure they have a feeling of WOW. You know how to make our attendees happy and have ideas to improve our events. Creating new event concepts, checking on the needs and wants of the attendees, giving our event locations an extra touch are things you will be doing. If you’re creative, have a hands-on mentality and like to do things and have awesome ideas, this is your chance.
- You will be closely working together in a team to improve our events
- You will create new event concepts
- You design venues and make sure the customer experience is amazing
- You talk to customers to check their needs and wants
Who are you?
- Creative in designing and developing new concepts
- Have an eye for customer experience
- Very practical and a hands-on mentality
- Innovative and always looking to improve things
What's in it for you?
- Get experience in innovating concepts
- Build up your CV and a large professional network
- There is €€€ for you to buy books or follow courses and workshops
- If you’re a Tilburg University student, you can get a small allowance (board year grant)
The position is a part-time board year position. The hours are very flexible, and it is up to you how many hours you want to put in. Keep in mind that you work in a team and others work between 8 - 14 hours per week. It is a VOLUNTARY position, that means we cannot pay you. You will be mainly working in Tilburg, or if you prefer to work remotely that can also be arranged.
How to apply?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Why you want to work with us
- Your LinkedIn / resume
You can always send an email, contact us via our socials or pop by our office.