- Tilburg & online
The face of Filosofest in Tilburg, you represent us more than anyone. A person that is outgoing and ready to welcome and meet people. Your main task will be to host the events held in Tilburg, as well as organizing the amount of available facilitators that will take part in each event.
- Hosting the events
- Communicating with the locations
- Be the bridge between the community and our team
Who are you?
- Social and a connector
What's in it for you?
- Work closely together with an awesome team
- Build up your CV
- Learn how to present yourself well
- If you’re a Tilburg University student, you can get a small allowance (board year grant)
The position is a part-time board year position. The hours are very flexible, and it is up to you how many hours you want to put in. Keep in mind that you work in a team and others work between 8 - 14 hours per week. It is a VOLUNTARY position, that means we cannot pay you. You will be mainly working in Tilburg, or if you prefer to work remotely that can also be arranged.
How to apply?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Why you want to work with us
- Your LinkedIn / resume
You can always send an email, contact us via our socials or pop by our office.